Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween










We survived, as did the kids. Spending Halloween at the Moore's house everyone enjoyed chili and chicken noodle soup, a very nice pairing, before heading out to four different houses to trick or treat. The kids were simply adorable. In the company of Tiger and Little Roo as well as Princess Belle, another Princess (I'm really not sure which one... oh, I was just informed she was Princess Fiona, I should have known), two Spiderman's, a Flower, and a Ladybug the adults joyfully tagged along through the dark cul-de-sacs hoping that the kids would score some delicious candies for them to eat. The evening ended with a movie showing on the garage door. Just like the good ol' days of drive-in theaters. All in all, Halloween was a treat.

2 comments:

JakenRenee said...

Cute! I really like the one of Princess Fiona (that's the other princess)! However, I must officially state that the ladybug stole my heart!

Alyzzle said...

I like the chunky flower :) Jen, your photos make me so happy. Thank you for sharing your beautiful talent.