Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hume Lake is a Refuge






Well, I went to Hume. It was a quiet 24 hours although the first few hours were wonderful being spent with my very pregnant friend Monica and her husband Adam. The following day was the quiet day. It was so strange to be there and have no close friends around. I really enjoyed taking pictures though, but that was done at night so I had to wait for the day to pass. Thanks to the McWatters I enjoyed their home and flat screen TV. Thank you McWatters, thank you.

All images copyright Jennifer Eileen Imaging

3 comments:

glen. said...

Amazing!

Shannon said...

I am glad you had a good visit. Maybe we can be here next time! We would love to see you! Beautiful pictures!

DarinMcWatters said...

Yeah...that picture with the windchimes in it...those are my freakin windchimes and I didn't sign no release. That means I want to get paid.

Don't get me wrong. It's pretty. All the pictures are awesome. I just think a guy should get to decide if and when his windchimes get photographed.